- North American Falconry Association (NAFA) – formed in 1961 to encourage the proper practice of falconry and conservation of birds of prey (OFA is an affiliate).
- American Falconry Conservancy (AFC) – formed in 2002 to protect and preserve practice of falconry, and to protect falconer’s rights.
- The Modern Apprentice (list of all clubs) – a comprehensive resource for falconry and raptor enthusiasts.
- NAFEX (North American Falconry Exchange listserve) – a national listserve for falconers
- American Falconry Magazine (sample articles) – a national magazine published by falconers
Oregon Hunters Association – to provide an abundant huntable wildlife resource in Oregon for present and future generations, enhancement of wildlife habitat and protection of hunter’s rights (OFA is an affiliate).
Oregon Outdoor Council – an umbrella organization taking a leading role in promoting and protecting our hunting heritage in Oregon.